Fall Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 So far, the previews of this movie are looking pretty good. Though to me, it sorta looks like a normal action movie... :drunk: Has anyone seen this movie, or if it isn't out, what do you think of it? I heard this movie was held back on release because of the September 11 attacks, or something.... :rolleyes:
Sephiroth Posted May 16, 2002 Posted May 16, 2002 I saw this movie ages ago, it was released in UK cinema's last month I think, and in germany it's been out since january.... it's an ok film, standard arnie stuff....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now