Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just checked the HMV UK website, doing my little check on what anime DVDs are in stock (bear in mind if you try this yourself, HMV classes it as 'manga', not anime.. search for anime and you get cartoons), and I stumbled across this..

[quote]
DVD
Neon Genesis Evangelion Death & Rebirth Dubbed Japanese
Japanese Animated Film - Release date 30-09-2002
DVD £19.99
[/quote]

Does america already have this? If so is it any good, in your opinion? If not, I'll probably get it anyway. September is long away enough for me to get all the NGE tapes :).

PLUS: If it is out in America, does it have the optional dub or subtitle?? Because I know Ghost in the Shell does, and a few other DVDs I have yet to get...

Oh and by the way, to our non-UK buddies... the date 30-09-2002 may seem odd, but that's because over here in the UK we write our dates as 'day-month-year', not 'month-day-year'.. there ya go, you learn something new everyday ;)
Posted
I have wanted for so long to watch Death and Rebirth. Just never found a place that had it. Now Redeath on the other hand...now that is VERY good.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Both are very good, we have had too many NGE topics as of late so I will close this now, but it is indeed a good purchase and no the US will not be receiving this till Late May early June last time I checked!;)
Posted
I believe that the release date for D&R has been postponed yet again to july, anyhow, the two are indeed worth purchasing if you are an NGE fan, better than episodes 25 and 26 anyway, lol....
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...