Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[i]Shadow-Spider was swinging at top speed to catch up with the Goblin...[/i]

[b]Shadow-Spider:[/b]Can't let him get away.... Can't let him hurt any one...

Side note:Sorry for not posting, I haven't been on....
Posted
[I] Acid and ss were even, the other had there ways of following along. it looks like its just Acid, Nick, Siren, and SS for the moment. Hopefully, they can take down this goblin easy, but the others, now thats gonna be hard. .......[/I]

ahhhhhhwriter's block has attacked me. someone finish that good beginning.
Posted
[b]Shadow-Spider:[/b]Yo, Acid, how much you willing to bet this is a trap?

[i]But he spoke too little too late, for just ahead, another Goblin appeared almost out of no where.[/i]

[b]Shadow-Spider:[/b]IT'S A TRAP! TURN BACK NOW!

[i]Just then, both Goblins threw bombs their way, and the wearhouse they were over blew up.[/i]
Posted
[I] Acid grined under the symbiote mask..[/I]

[B] Acid:[/B] Jeex Shadow, learn to shut up on this kind of stuff. Forget turning back. TEAM, I CARE NOT IF THEY DIE, BUT LETS AT LEAST TRY AND GET SOME ANSWERS BEFORE WE FINISH THEM OFF!!!

[I] the team springs into action Nick begins to mess with there minds, making them think that something is behind them, when Acid then double punches the jaw's of both of them, knocking them off their gliders, and into the wreckage of the wherehouse.
Posted
[b]Shadow-Spider:[/b]Give me a break, will ya? I'm new at this!

[i]Shadow fires Impact Webbing into the face of the first Goblin. Then he webs him up with extra strong webbing.[/i]

[b]Shadow-Spider:[/b]Acid! Don't kill them! We need them alive... Trust me...

[b]Nick:[/b]Yes, that may be a good idea...
Posted
Nick Grabed them and pulled the mask off, but to his surprise they were robots, a hologram came up with a picture of the green goblin.

GG: Hello heros, if you are seeing this then my robots have failed. Well, what can I say. You will all die. There are noe Seven Goblins, each unique in its own way. We are coming and you can not beat us..
Posted
[b]Shadow-Spider:[/b]Well, that didn't go well... Do we have a plan? Or, at least if that was the plan, a back up plan?

[i]SS sounded cool and calm, but, on the inside, he was freaking out. He wasn't scared, but his head was buzzing like crazy, as if to tell him some thing, or warn him... Some thing was happening to him that started as soon as he got his Symbiote...[/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...