Fall Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 I just watched this movie the other day. It's pretty good, but I wouldn't rate it as one of the best. What do you think of it? I like that hat he wears....lol. Kewl little snow hat thingie... o.O
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 I've been meaning to watch that ill have to rent it next week.:D
Duo Maxwell Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 yeah its a good movie... you like his hat?! ...indeed but I think it was sorta predictable in some sence
Fall Posted May 20, 2002 Author Posted May 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]yeah its a good movie... you like his hat?! ...indeed but I think it was sorta predictable in some sence [/B][/QUOTE]lol, yeah, it was kinda predictable.... but I was thinking he would wear one of those hats, with those back flap thingies... :drunk: But yeah, it's a pretty good movie.
goddess21 Posted May 21, 2002 Posted May 21, 2002 [color=sky blue] I really liked this movie... granted, it was pretty predictable! I love that he lives with a bunch of animals. I think that it's cool that those two "famous" actors did a less well-known movie![/color]
BlueGender Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 I saw the movie before...I really didnot like it, it as to predictable as many of you said and as way to lovey dovey in my opinion. The only part in which I liked as when they found out ways to get things for free I thought it was extremely funny.
Guest Matt Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueGender [/i] [B]I saw the movie before...I really didnot like it, it as to predictable as many of you said and as way to lovey dovey in my opinion. The only part in which I liked as when they found out ways to get things for free I thought it was extremely funny. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]I feel the same way. I hated it.[/b][/color]
Fall Posted May 22, 2002 Author Posted May 22, 2002 did it ever make cinema's where you guys live??? I can't remember, but maybe it did here in Australia.... i'm not too sure.
BlueGender Posted May 22, 2002 Posted May 22, 2002 Yeah it made it into the movies here but was a huge flop they thought they could sell it just ith 2 cast membrs frrom American Pie but I guess it did not work for them lol.
Kinetic Posted May 23, 2002 Posted May 23, 2002 [color=royalblue] I thought it was funny, but definately not one of my favorites. My favorite part was at the end when they were talking about the three roommates, how one ended up in jail, and one couldn't tie his shoes. I thought that part was pretty funny, [/color]
Fall Posted May 23, 2002 Author Posted May 23, 2002 I missed the end of it..... though I'm going to watch the movie again soon, hopefully... o.O Yes, it made cinemas here, but hardly anyone went ot see it.... the theatre only had 2 other people in it when I went ot see it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now