Jamvis Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 i kno yall have egerly anticepated this moment... the moment i make a ubb!!! well ive now done it but theres a problem u gotta wait 72 more hours!!! i kno but once its up it ill be the bomb!!! until then regester at [url]www.hostboard.com[/url] and keep lookin at the anime section! hope 2 see u all there!!!! and who knows it might become a lil otaku! what do yall think? how bout u geo? or fish? well just join! its name is [url]www.extremegamers.com[/url]
Flash Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Sounds cool. I'd join, but I waste all my time here @ the Otaku.. :cross:
Sasami-san Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I just registered :cool: I'll be looking forward to seeing it ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now