Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oooh, I like this, I like this just a little too much...

[color=darkgreen][I]Alastuin jumps immediately into an attack stance and the others attempt to fan out and do the same, but the hut is small and cluttered. The only exit blocked by the trolls, who, contrary to their statement, don't really sound very smart at all. Alastuin, forgiving them for their pathetic grammar as she hopes the others will do for her love of commas, is the first to speak.[/I]

Alastuin: So I suppose this was some sort of disgusting and very distasteful trap?

WhatAppearsToBeTheHeadTroll: No, he very tasty.

[I]The trolls enjoy the pathetic joke for a while.[/I]

Alastuin: Well, it didn't work!

Enron: What are you talking about, it worked perfectly!

Alastuin: I was [I]trying[/I] to be intimidative.

Zaltazar: Yeah, well, you failed.

Alastuin: Hey! You're meant to be on my side!

Zaltazar: Says who?

[I]The pathetic quarrel is interrupted as HeadTroll stumbles oh-so-unprofessionally into the hut and takes a swipe at Rogan. Having done ntohing but annoy rogan somewhat, Rogan leaps into attack and the others follow as the remaining trolls stand there and look around, uninterested.[/I]

Alastuin: Well, that's just a bit TOO easy for me.

[I]She ducks outside and begins attacking the trolls, much to their surprise.[/I][/color]
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[I]Unsurprised to see Alastuin duck out, Zaltazar sighs and attacks the nearest troll. Swinging his twin viper in a figure eight to hold the beast off, he fires two shots with his pistol crossbow. Both its eyes are eclipsed by a feathed shaft each. Leaving the now roaring animal to the others, he walks outside to help Alastuin. Blocking a clumsy swing with his twin viper, knocking the troll's arm across its body, Zaltazar uses the other end of his twin viper to slice the tendons in the troll's leg. Crippled, the troll sinks to one knee, groaning. It's agony is cut short however, when the other end is brought sharply down across it's throat. Advancing on the next troll, he tries the same trick. This troll, however, steps forward. Unperturbed, Zaltazar merely swept his twin viper back, tripping the troll. Not even bothering to kill the beast, he walks off. Leaving the others to mop up.[/I]
Guest cloricus
Posted
*[I][Enron sees every one killing all the trolls, and helps out too. But suddenly seeing the last troll about to be killed.][/I]

Enron: TIME OUT! *[I][Making a "T" with his hands, hoping to stop every on in their tracks. Which it did. The troll Zaltazar, Rogan and Ravenstorture all stareing at Enron.][/I]

Rogan: WHAT THE HELL!?

Enron: Just think, this last troll might know some thing. And since I don't see any other options I think we should see what he knows?
Posted
[color=darkgreen]
Alastuin(yelling after Zaltazar): That is SO TYPICALLY YOU!!!!!!!

[I]Alastuin walks inside to chide Enron for his pathetic American Good Mother Basketball Terminology Complex and stops as she notices the last trolls complete and utter Lack of being dead.[/I]

Alastuin: Um, well.... yeah. Just... keep me informed. However, I don't think you'll get much out of him, and whatever he says only Enron will understand it anyway, his level of spech...

[I]Alastuin ducks a swing from Enron and walks outside, chuckling, to join Zaltazar under a nearby tree.[/I]

Alastuin: I have definately heard your name before from somewhere.

Zaltazar: Watch me care.

Alastuin: That's my line!

Zaltazar. And I've never met you before.

[I]Zaltazar looks uninterested, Alastuin looks bored.[/I][/color]
Posted
OOC: Raven, keep it in context.

Zaltzar: If you say so.

Alastuin: And I do.

Zaltazar: You are one of the mots infuriating people I have ever met.

Alastuin: But it's alright, everyone loves me anyway.

Zaltazar: I wonder what this world be like without one more egotistical female...

Alastuin: I didn't quite catch that.

Zaltazar: It wasn't aimed at you.

[I]Inside, the sounds indicate that Rogan and Enron are having to persuade the troll to share whatever it knows.[/I]

Zaltazar: Damn it. There's faster way to do this. You coming?

[I]Alastuin and Zaltazar walk off, leaving clear boot prints so Enron and Rogen can follow.[/I]
Guest cloricus
Posted
OOC: Sorry had to change it Harlequin posted at the same time as me!

Enron: That was not a baseball terminology; baseball won?t even exist for another few hundred years. *[I][Enron looks around seeing that no one is paying attention.][/I]
Enron: When did I say I was going to interrogate it! No ones listening to me....

Troll: Brurk, brurg yu SPLURB!

Enron: And I'm meant to understand that?

Rogan: Hay, um their leaving.
*[I][Enron pulls a small durk and stabbed the troll in the left rib cage and pulls it up towards the ugly things head.][/I]
Enron: Ok let?s go.
Posted
[color=darkgreen][I]Alastuin followed Zaltazar through deeper and deeper into the forest, following no apparent trail and no distinguishable direction. Soon, fed up, Alastuin stopped.[/I]

Alastuin: Where the hell are we going?

Zaltazar: You'll see.

Alastuin: I don't think so. It strikes me as odd that such a person as you drags "the most irritating person you have ever met" deep into the forest without stating why. You could be leading me into a trap.

Zaltazar: Could be.

Alastuin: Well, it's not going to work because I'm not moving until you tell me where we are headed.

[/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
*[I][Rogan and Enron walked along trying to follow the increasingly faint foot prints left by Zaltazar and Alastuin.][/I]

Rogan: Where the hell is Zaltazar going and why are we following him.

Enron: I don't know, if you find some other easier way to find what where looking for do tell me.

Rogan: But we don't even know him.

Enron: We should hurry to catch up, where losing their trail!

*[I][Enron and Rogan start running and quickly come across Alastuin standing in the middle of a clearing and Zaltazar standing just off to the side.][/I]
Posted
Rogan: What the hell happened here?

Alastuin: Zaltazar just blew up

Rogan: And would that be?

(enron and alastuin just look at him blankly)

Rogan: Well what do we do now? Do we still go for the warlock or do we find out what happened to him *points to the pile of ash that was once Zaltazar*
Guest cloricus
Posted
OOC: Ok this is back to normal now. Please edit your posts to accommodate it.
Guest cloricus
Posted
OOC: Its was quiet funny.
Guest cloricus
Posted
OOC: DAMN YOU HARLEQUIN. Now I have to go though and edit all my posts.
Posted
OOC: Okay so are we actually going to continue now? . . . Good

(They all continue on after the incidents at th hermits hut for a several leagues or so until night)

Rogan: So, how do we intend to fight this "warlock" if he can control the monsters and all that hpw are we to contend?

Zaltazar: As Alastuin said we'll burn that bridge when we come to it I suppose.

(As they discuss what they are to do they hear noises from near by they sneak behind some bushes to find out what it is. They see a party of goblins walking around searching the area and speaking in a language that is barely intelligible)

Goblin 1: Where are they the master said they'd be around here somewhere

Lead Goblin: Just shut up and keep looking
Posted
[I]Zaltazar doesn't hesitate. He immediately jumps out and confronts the goblins, slicing two of them into smaller bits before they shake off their surprise. Easily parrying their clumsy strokes, he quickly kills another with a low slash. Laughing at the ease of it, Zaltazar is quickly consumed by bloodlust, indiscriminately slicing off limbs. The others quickly finish the remaining goblins off.[/I]

Zaltazar: Ah, my lost cathartic friend, why do you worry about such things? We've yet to run into anything we can't handle.

[I]Rather comically, they are suddenly cast into shadow by the form of a black dragon, with rider.[/I]

Rider: So, you pitiful fools! You dare to defy me! Then die!

[I]With an emanation of green light, the dragon disappears, and on the ground the 4 are suddenly surrounded by wyverns.[/I]

Zaltazar: Damn I'm good.
Posted
(Suddenly the group are surrounded by the wyverns still but also a herd of one hundered tarrasques all foaming at th mouth)

Rogan: Me and my big bloody mouth

(Rogan tells the others to duck and does a spinning swing and decapitates all 4 wyverns and then starts engaging a tarrasque
Guest cloricus
Posted
*[I][Enron drops to the ground with Zaltazar and Alastuin (OOC: And I'm not sure if your on fire and dead...?) watching Rogan stupidly take on the wyverns alone. Zaltazar quickly gets up, stabbing several of them in as many strokes. Enron rolls downward while pulling his durk slashing the rest of the wyverns along their legs.][/I]
Posted
OOC: I'm not allowed to be on fire, so I'm here, I'm in, etc.

[I]Duckind under a lash from a wyvern's tail, Zaltazar slashes upward, cutting the poisonous sting off the end of the lashing appendage. One less thing to worry about. As Zaltazar rises, he spins in place, using the momentum to add force to his blow. Even like that, the scales on the dragon-kin's throat still deflect his weapon. Realising he is unable to penetrate the scaly hide, he instead thrusts to the eyes, blinding it on one side. Spinning to that side, Zaltazar leaps and rolls in the air, coming down on the beast's back. He thrusts down to one side, tearing the wing membrane. Ripping his twin viper out again, he continues the pivot and brings the other end into the wyvern's vulnerable spot, the back of the neck. His blow evers the spinal cord, dropping the reptile instantly. Balancing on the shoulders of the creature, Zaltazar looks around to see how everyone else fares.[/I]
Guest cloricus
Posted
OOC: I ment Alastuin

*[I][Lying still hoping not to alert the remanning wyvern's knowing that the slashes in their legs would take a short time to take affect. Then they started dropping. Zaltazar must be doing very well. Looking up seeing not only Zaltazar, but Alastuin and seeing them stareing back. I quickly got up to help out some more.][/I]
Posted
ooc: Hell, I have no idea what these things are but I'll do my best as always. What do you mean? Me, spontaniously combust? Why, never... that would be far too easy....
[color=darkgreen]
IC:[I]Alastuin draws out a glaive and jumps into the fray, patterndancing in the spray of blood and laughing hysterically as limbs and appendages fly everywhere. Soon, the numbers of the beasts thin and Zaltazar and Alastuin stand there, panting, completely saturated in blood and smiling happily.[/I]

Alastuin: We must look a sight.

Zaltazar: You enjoy this, then?

Alastuin: There is very, very little I enjoy more than random carnage.[/color]
Posted
Zaltazar: Well perhaps I should complain some more about there not being anything worthy to fight.

Alastuin: Third times a charm...

Zaltazar: That was only the first time?

Alastuin: Well you'd better get started then.

[I]Zaltazar grins, and starts to open his mouth to say something. However, he is quickly interrupted by Rogan.[/I]

Rogan: Don't you dare.

Zaltazar: Ah, my lost cathartic friend, you have no sense of fun.

[I]The wyverns, decimated by the still fighting Enron, decide that a hasty retreat is in order, aside from a lone beast with an injured wing. Cornered, the wyvern snarls, lashing it's tail. The four, wearing wolfish grins, move in for the kill.[/I]
Guest cloricus
Posted
Enron: Well since every one wants to keep fighting why aren't me... Let's have some, lets see werewolves!
*[I][Waits awhile for some thing to happen...][/I]
Enron: DAMN IT!!! It doesn?t work for me! :( Rogan you say it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...