Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
...do you other people who have been fans for years, like me, get angry when someone starts putting someone down about a question they asked and then truns around and gives the wrong answer? I was just reading a post where someone was putting down another girl by saying she is on crack because they asked if Paur was a cat. Then, the person said that it can't be a cat because cats don't shape-shift. Pigs don't eather, but look at Oolong!!!! People need to get their facts straight before they start insulting others. I know more about the DBs than anyone I know, but I still had to ask questions and I'm sure at one time all of you did to. Please think about what you are going to say before you say it so people like me that know what they are talking about don't have to go behind and correct your errors.

LONG LIVE THE GREAT YOUNG PRINCE OF ALL SEYAINS AND THE GREAEST MARTIAL ARTS MASTER OF ALL TIME, TRUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
if the moderator reads this....

is "seyains" a correct term for saiy-jins or something??

cause ive seen it twice..i think its wrong..correct me please...

thats a great point anime_gal...
Posted
dubs say "saiyan" whilst the proper pronounciation is "saiya-jin"....

I agree with anime gal to a certain extent, yes, there are a lot of know it all's out there, well, wannabee know it all's anyway, but when they do something like that, you can bet a staff member will teach them a thing or two about manners....

topic closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...