Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
why are all of the characters, that are Saiyan, named after food? How could Goku forget the Krillen shaved his head when on the first episode that Krillen is in he says, "Anyone who is truly interested in martial arts shaves their heads?" If you don't know what I am talking about, watch the episode where Goku comes back from the dead for the tournament. Also, does Trunks ever have a kid? I know Gohan and Videl have Pan, but she is all I ever hear about and I love Trunks.

LONG LIVE THE GREAT YOUNG PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS, TRUNKS! A.K.A. THE GREATEST MARTIAL ARTIST OF ALL TIME!
Posted
first you must remember goku is a little dumb can't really blame him i be dumb to if i kept using my head to break stuff, and kept landing of it to break my fall. &no i don't think trunks has kids
Posted
All the Saiya-jin's are named of puns of food because thats what Toriyama did. He puns everything in DBZ, and Saiya-jin names are just more things.

It's never documented if Trunks has a child. Nor is it documented that he ever gets with anyone or anything...

Since I know that people will probably post with the same answers already given over and over again, I am going to close this topic.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...