Guest firemac Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 where the heck is ssj chic, I haven't seen her, or is it because I don't look at general much anymore
MysticBabe Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 i haven't talked to her since yesterday. she still posts here in GD so i guess its because you don't come to GD very much anymore.
Guest firemac Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]i haven't talked to her since yesterday. she still posts here in GD so i guess its because you don't come to GD very much anymore. [/B][/QUOTE] oh ok, then, I guess I should top by general more often, but general is getting boring for me
MysticBabe Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 hm.....well, i only go to three forums, forgot what they were, but i can remember! (sad life i know):laugh:
Guest firemac Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]hm.....well, i only go to three forums, forgot what they were, but i can remember! (sad life i know):laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] I go to, General, Digimon, Gundam, Sony, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and Zelda mostly, I sometimes go to Games and Stories, Tenchi, DragonBall, Nintendo, and Microsoft. You'll rarely see me at Introduction, Suggestion, and Test Board.
MysticBabe Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 i go to.......um........erm......well i can't answer that right now, but give me a minute and i will be able too.
MysticBabe Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 She was here real early in the morning, i probably wasn't awake yet. lol
amibasuki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 she's prolly just takin' a break from the Boards for awhile
amibasuki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]i go to umm general [/B][/QUOTE] wow, me too!:p I visit the Tenchi, Dragonball, and Gundam sections besides this, and that's about it.
Guest firemac Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]y is it taht when i post these kinda topics they say use Pm's?? Accident or sum plot against me?????!!! On the other hand, i swear i saw her ealier. [/B][/QUOTE] I don't see hwo you can solve a quesiton who's where by using pm's
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I usually go to General Disscussion,DragonBall,Nintendo. Sometimes introduction,I never went to Sony,or Microsoft.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I go to all of them except Final Fantasy. I do like it, but I never get the chance too. :o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now