Jump to content
OtakuBoards

where the heck is ssj chic?


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
where the heck is ssj chic, I haven't seen her, or is it because I don't look at general much anymore
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]i haven't talked to her since yesterday. she still posts here in GD so i guess its because you don't come to GD very much anymore. [/B][/QUOTE]
oh ok, then, I guess I should top by general more often, but general is getting boring for me
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]hm.....well, i only go to three forums, forgot what they were, but i can remember! (sad life i know):laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
I go to, General, Digimon, Gundam, Sony, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and Zelda mostly, I sometimes go to Games and Stories, Tenchi, DragonBall, Nintendo, and Microsoft. You'll rarely see me at Introduction, Suggestion, and Test Board.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]i go to umm general [/B][/QUOTE]
wow, me too!:p
I visit the Tenchi, Dragonball, and Gundam sections besides this, and that's about it.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]y is it taht when i post these kinda topics they say use Pm's?? Accident or sum plot against me?????!!! On the other hand, i swear i saw her ealier. [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't see hwo you can solve a quesiton who's where by using pm's

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...