Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, it could happen, but not in the sense you are thinking....

Just a few second ago, Apopka Florida little league baseball team just won the US World Series for little league.... why do I care? because well, i live close to Apopka, and everyone around here is cheering for them and we are happy that they won :)

Tonight at 8:00 i think, on ABC or ESPN, one of those, the Japanese little league champs play some other team for the chance to play the US in the final final World Series game.... if Japan wins (which I hope they do :)) It'll be Japan vs the US again hehehe..... since the US team is close to where I currently live, but Japan is my home, i dunno who to rute for... heh.....

Oh well, congrats to Apopka and I hope i'll say the same abotu Japan in a few hours heh.
Guest firemac
Posted
I don't watch baseball, but I'll root for USA! Go USA:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]go japan! beat those yankees.... [/B][/QUOTE]

We aint no yankees.... well i dunno.... Apopka has like... the white side of town witch has like hicks and trailer people... people from West Virginia :p... not kidding.... and then the other side which is more culturally diverse... and has rich people...
Posted
Sorry Guys..Transtic, you know I love you man...but I gotta root for the guys from my home NYC......Da Boogie Down...for those not familiar with the term...it means the BRONX.......( a little slang lesson..hehehehehe)......Go Baby Bombers!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Sorry Guys..Transtic, you know I love you man...but I gotta root for the guys from my home NYC......Da Boogie Down...for those not familiar with the term...it means the BRONX.......( a little slang lesson..hehehehehe)......Go Baby Bombers!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Too late Lady, they lost .... to US! ::laughs evily::

8 to 2.... final score.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Too late Lady, they lost .... to US! ::laughs evily::

8 to 2.... final score..... [/B][/QUOTE]


Ugh, how mean...LOL...oh well we still got the Yankees..hehehehe....I'm dying for another Subway Series....that was like party week here in NYC, But how I do long to see another 86' when the Mets kicked a$$...oh well:tasty:

I thought the game was tomorrow..must watch more TV...LOL
Posted
Everdyas I grow more and more to like Japan and wish to go there, but I cant forget where my roots are. And with me being an extremly patriotic person. I have to say:

GO KICK SOME (edit) USA!!!!
Posted
JAPAN WINS!!!! Bottom of the sixth (in LL they only have 6 innings) homerun with a runner to give Japan the win of 2-1 :)

YAY! Tomorrow at 6:30 EST, Japan will play Apopka Florida in the Little League world series :) I dunno who to route for..... although i think Apopka is better... they have better hitting, but Japan has better field play and running... so i dunno.... it shall be a good game.... If there's one sport the Japanese know, it's Baseball and they know it d@mn well :)
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Oceanside Cali got ripped off....they could've beaten the Baby Bombers....but that blind umpire didn't see one of the runners didn't touch second....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Oceanside Cali got ripped off....they could've beaten the Baby Bombers....but that blind umpire didn't see one of the runners didn't touch second.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I heard about that.... oh well, the baby bomber whatever got their @ss whooped by Apopka :) so they didn't gain anything.... Cali would have gotten whopped to :) heheh
Posted
[SIZE=1]I say root for Japan in Japanese and America in English! lol :D Sounds good right?! I mean, we american people wont know what the hell your saying and the Japanese wont know what the hell your saying (unless they understand English..).. sounds like a plan to me![/SIZE]
Posted
Zakkeneyo Bakas! Hail Japan! Hail all Asians! I am Asian!:babble: So I shall side with Asians, even though, wait a minute, Oh Holy Cr*p Koreans are supposed to hate Japenese! I'm Korean! Then well,[SIZE=4]GO! AMERICA! HAIL KOREA! NOT JAPAN![/SIZE] Long live Korea!:laugh: Well, enough said! go America! Na boon Gae nom eerbon(Japan)! [SIZE=4]Zakenneyo Nihon![/SIZE] [FONT=century gothic]Go KOREA! THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA! NOT THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF KOREA![/FONT] :flaming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...