PrisonerOfHope Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 The night rolls in Such as the moon flies overhead Casting its hue upon us The grassy knoll high above the fields We lay there; The stars are dots to form Words that need not be uttered Phrases so cliche And the abyss swallowing the hilltop The gaping maw And us hand-in-hand; The speeding of time past our ears Sounds like the wind in our hair Inside the chasm that is around us... And the trees are still, As the air passes them by But it chills us to the bone But we move closer Until the mood exits the scene slowly And completes her bows For the eternel performance... And we are there Watching her dance on the stars- Hide in the clouds- Every scene is within our reach For we know the dance of la lune.
Raiha Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]Lovely, it sounds like a song written by Sarah Brightman.....And believe me, that is a good thing.[/COLOR]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 One word for you: Wow . . . Keep writing! ~!*Sere*!~
PrisonerOfHope Posted May 27, 2002 Author Posted May 27, 2002 A friend of mine wrote that. I'll tell him what you guys said. I'm sure he will be pleased. -POH
Guest JinjistMataku Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 Who write that poem? I do not remember seen it. [i]Jemn[/i] :freak: Yes, it's the 3 eyed smiley again :smirk:
Mist Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 Wow...I'm in a daze! I loved it! So mysterious and transient...Great job!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now