OtakuBoards

may i have your attention please i repeat...here's the simpson pics

'King Sephiroth

your allowed to post pics, anyway, to galaxy girl, when you click my homer pic, after the picture shows up you right click it and then click save picture as...and you have just downloaded it, i have more but they wont fit. if you want to download, when you post go to where you see a browse button, click it and find a picture of yours, it might be to big though

under the smilies, under options, to the right of ATTACH FILE:laugh: :laugh: :devil: :wigout: :cross: :tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 'King Sephiroth [/i]
[B]your allowed to post pics, anyway, to galaxy girl, when you click my homer pic, after the picture shows up you right click it and then click save picture as...and you have just downloaded it, i have more but they wont fit. if you want to download, when you post go to where you see a browse button, click it and find a picture of yours, it might be to big though

under the smilies, under options, to the right of ATTACH FILE:laugh: :laugh: :devil: :wigout: :cross: :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to sound all evil and stuff...I'm just telling you what I see and believe me on these boards..people will tell you worse..I'm being nice about it....But hey like they say it's on you laterz.....:)

Some of your links are not showing up, maybe that's the prob..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]what? I'm confused now :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

i just wanted to post some pics, and i didn't have anything to say so i typed (...) i did that twice, but the pic didn't show so two of my posts were pointless because they just said (...) so they were deleted