MysticGohan Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Get drunk! No, I just lied.. don't get drunk.. it's bad... NO!NO! Just TALK it out... :)
BabyGirl Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B]Get drunk! No, I just lied.. don't get drunk.. it's bad... NO!NO! Just TALK it out... :) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, drinking is merely social for me...it's not something I lock myself in my room to do alone...so don't worry, I'll be good :angel: :p :D [/color]
MysticGohan Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Ah.. yes I know.. getting drunk is awesome.. drinking alone is bad.. You can't roofy a drink.... haa.. that's hilarious.. I am going to go now.. bye bye
Little Gohan Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 drunk hmmmmm, just dont go driving you rx-7 when you get drunk :) later misty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now