OtakuBoards

What to do?

BabyGirl

[color=deeppink]What do you do when you see your ex with a woman who looks like she's thirty (and he's 18), your current interest chooses to completely ignore you, one of your best friends is drunk out in public and swearing up a storm, your other best friend ditches you for a bf, two different friends lie about stupid sh[b]i[/b]t to you...all within an hour of each other? It's been a bad, bad night...what should I do? I just want to feel better :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]u can post a pic of u in a cheerleading outfit(if ya got 1) and listen to us comment on about it. lol. i dunno wut u should do. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]ehh...i'll turn down that suggestion. in other words, i just want to know what you guys do when you've had a bad day >_<[/color]

Sorry, I know how you feel. I have friends constantly doing things(like that) and it gets old fast. My advice is make sure they know how you feel about it. If they cant respect that then Its time to find knew friends. Itll get better though.

Well, when I have had a bad day. I sit down and watch some kinda anime. It doesnt matter what but that always seems to do the trick. It also helps to do what you are doing now and talk about it with other people. And one other thing is to work out. You may not be into that but it always hjelps me too.

[color=deeppink]Hey thanks guys, now I'm kind of embarassed about posting this :blush:...I just kinda did it in the moment because I was upset. I usually don't let things get to me, but tonight, all of the factors that are even semi-bad in my life joined forces and blew up at once >_< . But...it'll all be better in the morning :).[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Hey thanks guys, now I'm kind of embarassed about posting this :blush:...I just kinda did it in the moment because I was upset. I usually don't let things get to me, but tonight, all of the factors that are even semi-bad in my life joined forces and blew up at once >_< . But...it'll all be better in the morning :).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Dont be embarassed..it's better to vent than keep it inside....:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 'King Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well first , i'd ditchyour friendship with them, and make new friends of course, and he's your ex, you shouldn't give a ****k about him,....i suggest going out with killermon77 [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well...I can't ditch these friends, they really didn't do anything major, it was just one of those screwed up nights. As for the drunk one...he's a close friend who is in a different and older crowd than me. We kind of had a falling out at the end of the school year because of a whole bunch of stuff (it was both of our faults) and I think I caused a lot of his downward spiral. Every night this summer he would be somewhere else drinking, and he's about to start college on Monday...I'm really worried about him :([/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku-SSJ4 [/i]
[B]I want to know the same thing, what do you do when you have a bad day, my life has been one big bad day!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] I post on Otaku when I have a bad day.....but then again I post on here when i'm having a good day too so......[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]you can always ask me out, and tell everyone you are going out w/ a sweet 19 year old... lol (wishes) at least then you wouldnt have to worry about seeing me w/ another woman (note another meaning you are), lol
normally i just get online and B|TCH to someone i trust... for me there are about 3 main people i vent to... my bestfriend on here if she on... then james if it involves the boards or games... and if my bestfriend not on i go into the chat and take it out on the ops there lol... no wonder i get banned so much
but find someone on here you trust and can vent to... even if you dont know them personally people are nicer on here than real life... specially losers like me who are on here 24/7 if possible[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Umm... I would just go home.. and sleep..... :) No, I would just sit down and just think through what just happened. Then the next day, straighten things out. I hate it when best friends leave ya for their mates.. it's horrible.. I got ditched before because of that.. I felt all bad.. so I got drunk off my ***.. wasn't all that great,but eh, I was a stupid kid back then... (think back.. eh, that was just last year) -

BG , don't get mad..just think it through before you do something stupid. Don't go for violence.. talking through words hurts more that physical punishment!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]yeah don't go kill anyone or anything. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You have to know me to know that I laugh things off easily, and I don't let most things get to me...or at least I don't let it show. I'm violent only in joking around...I could never hurt someone intentionally :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]You have to know me to know that I laugh things off easily, and I don't let most things get to me...or at least I don't let it show. I'm violent only in joking around...I could never hurt someone intentionally :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

that's good to know that there's still some people left that handle things like that. .... just in case, don't do anythign you'll regret hah;)