Tima Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 lol you guys are all suckers!! i got out on may 24th and dont go back until september!!! ahh...i love my school!!
Barra Maral Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 Yeah, well my school let out on may 18th, and i dont go back 'til August 20th!! :D
Guest Raven131 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Probably nothing. I might learn to play guitar.
Char! Posted June 21, 2002 Author Posted June 21, 2002 [color=teal][size=1]Man, guitar is hard and I'd love to learn it, but this guitar we got is ancient, and my fingers just don't bend the way they need to. Heh, that's why clarinet rules...[/color][/size]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 I'm free I'm FREE!!!!!!!!!! Actually I got out a while ago so it's a nice slow summer and I get to keep it than way untill September 4! P.S: School ends June 18 and we come back September 4 that's almost 3 months of vacation :) Well off to bed. NOT :naughty:
Fall Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 -_- I hate you guys....You get the whole summer off, when we just get a lousy 2 weeks, in the middle of winter......and what makes it crap, is that it's too cold to do much outside....:flaming:
Juu Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 I'm staying home all summer.... I was supposed to go to this camp, but, instead, stayed home. ^_^
Char! Posted June 22, 2002 Author Posted June 22, 2002 [color=teal][size=1]I just got my report card in the mail, and I barely passed a few of my classes. Wow, I need to shape up...[/color][/size]
Angelus_Necare Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 I got out of the hell hole called school last week when I finished my biology regents...*shudders* but I'm not really looking forward to the heat of summer, I prefer the cold, around here in the winter we get too much though...oh well....
Char! Posted June 22, 2002 Author Posted June 22, 2002 [color=teal][size=1]But heat is all that matters during baseball games, oh and Summerfest; one can't forget Summerfest... I [i]think[/i] it's known nationally, I'm not sure. :huh:[/color][/size]
Angelus_Necare Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 summer fest sound familiar, but I pitty all the suckers who have to work in the heat this summer......I'm working out of the home carring for my grandfather.
Char! Posted June 22, 2002 Author Posted June 22, 2002 [color=teal][size=1]I hear it's almost 100ยบ up here in Milwaukee right now... That's pretty comforting. I hate the cold.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now