Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 How many have heard this song? It's pretty good, a friend sent it to me. I had no clue what kind of music they are. But after i heard it i imediately recognized it. I heard it on MTV at one time, it's electronica so if you don't like this genre don't bother with it.
The Harlequin Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 Most of their other songs strangely aren't that alike though. Especially not Since I Left You. That song has problems...
Kinetic Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 [color=royalblue] By electronica, you mean techno? I've been trying to get into techno lately...I don't know why. [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now