Walnut Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 About two years ago my dad heard that they were planning to make a Red Dwarf movie. I've tried discovering info and only found what the plot maybe like. Anyone got any info and/or websites?
Kinetic Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 [color=royalblue] Oh god no!! Please no. I don't know, but I'll watch that show when it's 12 AM and I can't get to sleep, and my cable's out, but it is sooooo cheesy. [/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 Isn't that about a star or something that has a colony caught in a gravitational pull... I dunno lol... but if it is and if it's what I saw the other day.... then yeah... there's no such thing as a "red dwarf".... it's either white or blue... red is only in a red giant.... Those people must hev been incredibly stupid not to know that.... if the movie has nothing to do with that, then disregard this post.
Flash Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 TN--It was called Red Dwarf on purpose... They know there's no such thing.. There's a really big mining ship, which is red. And therefore it's called Red Dwarf. Aries, you speak blasphemy! Red Dwarf is one the best comedies ever made! If it was bad, there wouldn't be 8 series of it, would there? :P Anyway, I hope there is a movie.. Red Dwarf is awesome.
Transtic Nerve Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]TN--It was called Red Dwarf on purpose... They know there's no such thing.. There's a really big mining ship, which is red. And therefore it's called Red Dwarf. [/B][/QUOTE] But... if it's really big... doesn't calling it dwarf kinda.... oppose that thought? I'm confused again! All your fault ::hits you with brick then falls asleep::
Flash Posted June 2, 2002 Posted June 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] But... if it's really big... doesn't calling it dwarf kinda.... oppose that thought? I'm confused again! All your fault ::hits you with brick then falls asleep:: [/B][/QUOTE] It's a joke. :p ::dodges brick::
jimfiel57 Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 Bit quiet on the movie at the moment as Chris Barrie has just done Tomb Raider (he was Lara's butler) and they need to get all the guys together.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now