Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
About two years ago my dad heard that they were planning to make a Red Dwarf movie. I've tried discovering info and only found what the plot maybe like. Anyone got any info and/or websites?
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Oh god no!! Please no.

I don't know, but I'll watch that show when it's 12 AM and I can't get to sleep, and my cable's out, but it is sooooo cheesy.
[/color]
Posted
Isn't that about a star or something that has a colony caught in a gravitational pull... I dunno lol... but if it is and if it's what I saw the other day.... then yeah... there's no such thing as a "red dwarf".... it's either white or blue... red is only in a red giant.... Those people must hev been incredibly stupid not to know that.... if the movie has nothing to do with that, then disregard this post.
Posted
TN--It was called Red Dwarf on purpose... They know there's no such thing.. There's a really big mining ship, which is red. And therefore it's called Red Dwarf.

Aries, you speak blasphemy! Red Dwarf is one the best comedies ever made! If it was bad, there wouldn't be 8 series of it, would there? :P

Anyway, I hope there is a movie.. Red Dwarf is awesome.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]TN--It was called Red Dwarf on purpose... They know there's no such thing.. There's a really big mining ship, which is red. And therefore it's called Red Dwarf.

[/B][/QUOTE]

But... if it's really big... doesn't calling it dwarf kinda.... oppose that thought? I'm confused again! All your fault ::hits you with brick then falls asleep::
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

But... if it's really big... doesn't calling it dwarf kinda.... oppose that thought? I'm confused again! All your fault ::hits you with brick then falls asleep:: [/B][/QUOTE]

It's a joke. :p

::dodges brick::
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...