Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][size=3]IF Labs has released new DB/Z/GT figures (as well as a few from YuYu Hakusho) which you can check out by clicking this link...

[url]http://www.zstore.com/Search.bok?product=figure[/url]

Personally, I like young Goku with Boss Rabbit...ha ha!

--JCBaggee[/color][/size]
Posted
i like that yajirobe, hes way cooler than he gets credit for.
and in the recent stuff, hes rockin a go-tee; homeboy is smooth.
Guest ProudClod
Posted
I saw those cool figures in my local comc book shop, and was close to buying one. They look much cooler than the first ones, and looks like you can actually play with them properly. They have a much more better effect of light and shade, and have a lot more flexibility in them. I just hope they dont have a top which splits into two halves like the previous dbz toys.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...