Tigervx Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 This will be a sprite RPG 1) you will need a sprite like, lets say Flash, but thats just a example. You need a sprite youve recolored and made for this RPG 2) make a sort of blue print of your sprite pointing out the weapons and equipment 3) I will, i guess be a sort of Dungeon master to tell you where you are and will give u monsters to fight and stuff. But i will still have a character, hes not rigged in any way 4) this RPG will be based in between modern and future, so u can have blasters, but there are still guns. 5) i will also be the NPCs and town folks and all 6) in a battle between your party and the enemy, you will have to draw your attack, it really wont take much time if you have a sheet ready. 7) your attack at the beganing should be around 20-25, you can't be super man our whatever [IMG]http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TigerVX/weaponry.gif[/IMG] This is my character, Dark Protoman
Dragon Warrior Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Ah. I'm good at spriting. I shall join if I can make a decent sprite to my liking. Hold this RPG for me.
Corey Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 Are these ok? I mean... I didn't create them but I modified them. My guys a little android by the way.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now