Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
about the hair thing, they will probably do it like in the legacy of goku comercial. won't that suck?
Guest ProudClod
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B]about the hair thing, they will probably do it like in the legacy of goku comercial. won't that suck? [/B][/QUOTE]

I havent seen that advert, it must be hilarious.....But no not neccessarily, Im sure that the producers will order the make-up designers to put more effort into the hair since this is going to be a movie, and not some 30 second commercial. So dont count on that.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, I think it is doubtful they will do the Super Saiya-jin hair like that, [i]if[/i] they do in fact make the characters go to the level. You don't need special effects to make a person hair stand upright. All you need is certain kinds of gel and hair spray and what not. Though, I'm curious if they would do this, how would they show them transforming into a Super Saiya-jin. That would certainly have to be special effects since a person hair just can't magically turn yellow...[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
i know they're going to use goku as a character because on the offical dbz website you can vote on who should play goku.
Posted
[B]I don't know what Pg-13 is in America, but over here in Britain I hope it would be rated a 15, as if it was rated any lower I doubt there would be any of the true DBZ fight scenes that we all know and love.[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]I don't know what Pg-13 is in America, but over here in Britain I hope it would be rated a 15, as if it was rated any lower I doubt there would be any of the true DBZ fight scenes that we all know and love.[/B][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]PG-13 is Parental Guidance for anychild under the age of 13... or something like that..[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]You don't need special effects to make a person hair stand upright. All you need is certain kinds of gel and hair spray and what not. [/B][/QUOTE]

He speaks the truth: [URL=http://www.geocities.com/jc_special/xjapan03.jpg]click here[/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...