Shinobi Posted June 4, 2002 Posted June 4, 2002 Most of you will probablt know this but Fox are bringing out "THE" DBZ movie (not the movies that are already out e.g. Kooler's Revenge) this is brand new....I dunno if its gonna be censored, I hope it aint (but it will be) :mad: Anway if yall didnt know...you know now :p
Guest ProudClod Posted June 4, 2002 Posted June 4, 2002 The new film will most probably be censored because most people believe that dragonball is aimed at kids (thats my opinion anyway). I dont want to judge this film by the previous one because that was a rubbish, cheap, low budget, and highly amusing film, with very poor acting and actors. Though the new one is going to be released by FOX, I will have high expectations for it, better actors and costumes, dialogue, and better effects.
Kinetic Posted June 4, 2002 Posted June 4, 2002 [color=royalblue] There are already a few topics about this...please go post in them. [/color]
PiroMunkie Posted June 4, 2002 Posted June 4, 2002 [color=indigo]Aries is right, There have been several topics about this already. Look back in the pages to find out info on it.[/color]
Recommended Posts