OtakuBoards

3 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]3 days till i have to wait in line to get none other than the new mario go kart game!!!!!!!!!!!! yes and if you get it at target you get either 2 free 2 litters or a bag of chips... the pretty big size lol... so i get that and my nice 10% discount!!!!! lol... well i cant wait[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]normally games come out on wensday... so i dont know... maybe san antonio is behind the world... but we get it the 29th i think... dang ill have to read the paper again[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=century gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=crimson]well they are breaking steet date... if you look at the NATIONAL add it says "wensday august 29th, 2001" under the pic of it on the front page... so that whole district can lose there nintendo license if they are found out... and all of target could lose it over ONE game being sold in alaska lol

btw... 2 days[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]that is y i said a while back that it came out on the 29th!!!!! and 99% of all nintendo/sony stuff will... sept the GCN now... i dont know y they didnt make it a full 14 days... whatever[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]