OtakuBoards

Upcoming Game movies...

Amphion

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]The State of Emergency movie will come out, that is if the government allows it. They may dissallow it because of the violence :([/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=firebrick]I wouldn't be suprised if they stop it because it's so horrible, and I am talking moviewise not violence. I wouldn't even attempt to make a movie about that horrible game.[/COLOR] :mrt:

I don't think they should hold the State of Emergency movie back, that's what ratings are for. If it has so much violence that it isn't suitable for viewing, I think they should put a high rating on it. Not just hold it back from being released....that's just stupid.

Guest Shift
[size=1][color=crimson]I NEED for that damn movie to come out! Mesa like violence...as long as it's not real![/size][/color]

[COLOR=firebrick]I want to see Tekken, basically because I love all fighting games from dead or Alive to Street Fighter 3: Third strike. State of Emergency is an awsome game to pass time.....ah beating people and not getting thrown in jail, what could be more funner?[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I also heard of a Max Payne movie and Television Series being developed in PC Gamer.This seems like a good idea because Max Payne felt and played out like an action movie.Also I read on Gamespot of a Half-Life movie being written hich also seems like a good idea because of the success of te game series the movie will probabally make allot just off that.[/SIZE]

I've heard a Megaman game in in the works. God I hope they don't kill this series.... It deserves to be a great movie. Unforunately, there hasn't been any game movieS that did well. I think Resident Evil was the only one the did well and that was in the works for YEARS.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ZeroG214 [/i]
[B]I've heard a Megaman game in in the works. God I hope they don't kill this series.... It deserves to be a great movie.[/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=blue]A Megaman movie?? Has that been confirmed or is it just a rumor? If it's not most of my hopes and dreams have just come true. Unless, it isn't faithfull to the Megaman tradition (or style whatever you call it....). Have they been discussing any possible release dates? Who will be playing who? Or any other crucial information? I am very curious about this because I have been a follower of the Megaman series since I was around 5. Any information would be really helpful.[/COLOR]

:twitch:

Guest scythemaster29
It would be pretty interesting if they made Lost Kingdoms game. It's a pretty easy storyline to follow because um..... if you've played it you'll know. I think they screwed up the Final Fantasy movie. The graphics were good but I mean f**k they didn't even follow the original storyline(s) at all. The Tekken movie sounds good though, I hope it's not as bad as Street Fighter, ugh terrible. The Mortal Kombat movies were so..... fake!!!!!:flaming: