Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 is there any other? [url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/Lani.jpg[/url] (Im in Love)
Flash Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Holy Moly, look at the Size of... that axe... :tasty:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 yeh, she has a very nice pair of....er....Axe?????? ....Doh! Ok, heres the second coolest character in the game....BLANK [url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/blank.jpg[/url]
Flash Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]my god, that axe is big to say the least.... [/B][/QUOTE] yeah - ROFLMFAO @ Blank - sweet pic, but i [I]still[/I] don't get why the hell he wears a giant belt around his head... lol, that guy's a nut..
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 lol, when I first sketched it he had 8 belts in total, but I ended up only doing 4 in the end because I was in hysterics. (1 round each foot, 1 on ankle, , 1 for sword and then the ones shown.
Flash Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]lol, when I first sketched it he had 8 belts in total, but I ended up only doing 4 in the end because I was in hysterics. (1 round each foot, 1 on ankle, , 1 for sword and then the ones shown. [/B][/QUOTE] 8 belts?! Sweet Jeebus :eek:
Dragonballzman Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Yeah, he's strange. Maybe he got badly injured and those bandages cover up his wounds? But I still don't know why he has one over his eyes! No wonder he bumps into Vivi at the start of Disk 3!
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Ok this is kinda a preview of my next pics but its blank how he should have looked (with loadsa belts and Ruby feeling his ars)
Dragonballzman Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 um.............was there meant to be a link or summit?
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 no, he's telling ya what his next pic is going to be like
Guest Voodookanaka Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 actually there was meant to be a link but I forgot to put it lol :D Ill wait until ive finished it now coz I cant be bothered to search my FTP to see what I saved it as.
Guest Zeh Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Woha[/COLOR] :eek: [COLOR=blue]You never cease to amaze me with your pics voodoo.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now