Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a question. Is there a media place somewhere in the vincinity of the western US where I can buy the missing episode from Outlaw Star? You know, the Hot Springs one? I'd appreciate it!
Posted
You could try looking in a comic retailer that also sells videos. They might have it there. Or maybe at one of those second-hand videos/games stores. They tend to have anime titles there. I found some of the best ones I have in those places.
Guest GeneStarwind
Posted
Just go to your local video store search around, and I am sure you will find it.
Posted
My brother and I bought the DVD collection off of Borders online. Here's a link: [url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-7503179-0880853[/url]
All the eps are on the three DVDs and all of them are unedited, this includes the missing ep 23!

~Luminaire~ :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...