Na'dou Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 Let me know what you think of it. It's the one that's in bold blue letters. This litte statement expresses how one of the characters in my story feels after three of them left. Let me know how you like it.
Mist Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 Wow...nice and short. Maybe you should try for something longer and not as vague.
Na'dou Posted June 11, 2002 Author Posted June 11, 2002 Thank you. I might post my third story under here, that way it might be understood better, but I'm not sure.
Hyper Posted June 18, 2002 Posted June 18, 2002 i like it Shystor, though its a little to vauge as mist had said it.:)
Na'dou Posted June 19, 2002 Author Posted June 19, 2002 Thanks, I need active critiscism. I have more stated by Kuzuhamon, but they'll probably be vauge too, so if you want to see them, PM me and you'll get it right away, I hope I didn't delete it. [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal]I've had my poem in my siggy long enough so I'm taking it out, please nobody else post right here.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Dragonstar Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 Hypershadow, that scrolling bit on your sig makes my eyes hurt.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now