Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Let me know what you think of it. It's the one that's in bold blue letters. This litte statement expresses how one of the characters in my story feels after three of them left. Let me know how you like it.
Posted
Thanks, I need active critiscism. I have more stated by Kuzuhamon, but they'll probably be vauge too, so if you want to see them, PM me and you'll get it right away, I hope I didn't delete it.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal]I've had my poem in my siggy long enough so I'm taking it out, please nobody else post right here.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...