Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am not clear on the name of this anime... I think it is Furi Kuri, but I've also seen it called other things such as Fully Cooly.

Anyway, I saw a music video using clips from this anime online. Quite simply it looked amazing, but I cannot find anything about it. I can't find a tape or DVD anywhere either.

Does anyone know anything about this anime?
Posted
Ah, there was an article about that in an article about Kare Kano I read. I believe it's done by Gainax's Hideaki Anno and called FLCL, or Fooly Kooly, as the article said. That's...um...about all I know about it. ^^
Posted
I just saw the first two episodes. I couldn't understand anything!!!

oh wait, there's suppose to be this guy who loves video games, the girlfriend of the guy's brother, a biker girl with a guitar for a weapon, a big iron plant, and robots coming out of the guy's forehead.

How they blend in together? I absolutely have no idea.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Def_Kun [/i]
[B]I just saw the first two episodes. I couldn't understand anything!!!

oh wait, there's suppose to be this guy who loves video games, the girlfriend of the guy's brother, a biker girl with a guitar for a weapon, a big iron plant, and robots coming out of the guy's forehead.

How they blend in together? I absolutely have no idea. [/B][/QUOTE]



AHHHHHHHHHHHH! My head hurts from all the confusing words!!!!:confuse2:
Posted
Guess you just saw the first two episodes as well.

I have this feeling that it would become much clearer after the first three volumes. The problem is I don't have the patience nor the money to wait that long. (unless it turns out to become that big blockbuster anime everyones been waiting around for)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...