Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Good Vs. Evil


Guest Saiyangohan2002

Recommended Posts

Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
Good vs. Evil. Its a show on here in New Zealand and i think its soo cool Its about this Guy called Chandler (no relation to the friend) who dies and is bought back to life by 'The council' to fight against Warlocks and Demons. Has anyone actually watched it?

Its a cool show, I don't know how long it has been running in the states though.

:devil: :angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]
I don't think we have it in the states yet, but it sounds alot like Yu Yu Hakusho
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Your right, it does sound a lot like Yu Yu Hakusho. I love that show. :D[/b][/color]
Posted
That does sound like Yu Yu Hakusho. Like someone else said is it animated or is it just the normal show (Non-Animated)?
Posted
Yeah it does sound like Yu Yu Hakusho...

I think I have heard of it before. I can not put my figure on it though... If you can post some links or soemthing, that would be nice.
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoke [/i]
[B]Never heard of it. sounds interesting though. Is it animated? [/B][/QUOTE]

No its not animated, its live action.


I thought it came from the U.S, it certainly looks like it's from the U.S
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]That sounds sweet! I wish America had it....waaaaa :bawls:[/size][/color]
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
Yeah, it's pretty cool.

Anyway here is a link to the shows website, This should have all the information you need

[url]http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-866/[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...