'King Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 i've noticed people have multy colereed words, how do you do that?
BabyGirl Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [color=deeppink]Do you mean multi colored as in more than one color...rainbow effect? Or normal ole' one color?[/color]
'King Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 rainbow effect, and also i have seen like dark green, green,light green...and other mix-colered combinations
Zaku II Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 Hmm, i dont know i asked someone and they would not tell me.
BabyGirl Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 'King Sephiroth [/i] [B]rainbow effect, and also i have seen like dark green, green,light green...and other mix-colered combinations [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I know that there's either an easy way to do it, or one that is actually complicated, I'm going to play around with it and see if I can figure it out :smirk:[/color]
'King Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 me to[COLOR=teal][COLOR=skyblue][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=indigo][COLOR=sienna]
'King Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Author Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=teal]mn[COLOR=orange]rkjh[COLOR=burlywood]hkjlh[COLOR=skyblue]
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [b][COLOR=darkred]l[/COLOR][COLOR=orangered]e[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]t[/COLOR] [COLOR=limegreen]m[/COLOR][COLOR=green]e[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]t[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]r[/COLOR][COLOR=indigo]y[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]![/COLOR] Hmmmm, did it work?[/b] It should work now...
'King Sephiroth Posted August 27, 2001 Author Posted August 27, 2001 yes that worked, but a more advanced way is to make each letter two-three different colors[COLOR=teal]
BabyGirl Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 'King Sephiroth [/i] [B]yes that worked, but a more advanced way is to make each letter two-three different color [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I'm thinking that you have to do each letter a separate color, and therefore a separate code for each. But that's just my guess...I'm sure there's a way to do it...I just wish we had hex code in here, I like that so much better :p [/color]
Matt.D Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [color=teal]I only post in one color at a time....[/color]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 You mean like the one in my sig? Hex codes man, it takes forever. dedication to finding the matches. That's what I did, and if anyone would copy my sig style I'd be pretty mad! :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now