kyono Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 Please bear with me, I never got to see the rest of the Dragonball series and I have seen Chaozu and Tien for the first time in the reruns of Dragonball Z. What exactly is Chaozu? He doesnt look human? Is he alien? And is Tien human? Thanx, :nervous: kyono
Guest ProudClod Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 All I know is that chouzu is a prince, I have no idea what race! Tien is a human, and is supposed to be chouzus guardian.
Kent Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 i dont really know much on those two but i must say that a human with 3 eyes sure is odd.
Kinetic Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 [color=royalblue] ProudClod hit it right on he dot. Chaotzu is a prince and Tien is his guardian. I don't know what race Chaotzu is, or if he is human for that matter...but Tien is human, and his thrid eye means his soul is clarified or something...I'm almost sure about these things. [/color]
SSJ Pud Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 Sounds right but i think he is an Emperor not a prince is'nt he?
PiroMunkie Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 [color=indigo]Chaozu was an emporer. Tien is the bodyguard of Chaozu. It never states which race he is. I can see that this topic will just lead to a lot of repeated posts so I am going to close it. So if you are not fulfilled and what further information about them, look it up online. Why don't you try here at [url]www.theotaku.com/dragonball/[/url] and go into the characters section. You should find what you need there.[/color]
Recommended Posts