Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
has anyone here seen hamtaro? I think that show sholud seriously be taken off air and all the footage trashed. but that's just me. I'm not telling anybody out there who likes it to stop watching it. Plese don't take this post in the wrong way.
Posted
hamtaro is the biggest piece of crap, ever.

but spike speigel owns me
Posted
I haven't seen it yet because I dont have CN but it looks a bit too kiddish. Is it about a hamster and his adventures or something? That just seems too lame if it is.
Posted
looks kinda cute... in its original japanese glory, no doubt. But dubbed? Spells trouble. in a yu-gi-oh sorta way.
Posted
yes, hamtaro should be taken off cartoon network anyway. I think the're showing it at seven in the morning which is fine for small children who like that kind of crap. Just get it the hell away from toonami.
Posted
[SIZE=1]It's Hamataro time! If you don't like don't watch it that simple. They put it on for smaller children. You shouldn't want everything you don't like taken of the network. Besides look how cute the little hamsters are.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]-Daniel[/SIZE]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
We already in fact have a hamtaro thread post in that and not here! Topic Closed;)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...