OtakuBoards

Goku's Mistake

dennis

i have watched episode 272 of Dragonball Z,and Goku was in his Vegetto form.instead of destroying Buu he allow himself to get absorbed and if this didn't happen Buu will not transform to Kid Buu.Goku should not worry Gohan and others to be destroyed with Buu or else there are dragonballs at New Planet Namek.

[color=indigo]Ahh, but it wasn't a mistake. It would have benn much better to go in and get the others out before destroying Buu. If they were to go to Namek and use their DragonBalls you have to remember you only get three wishes and only one person wished back alive per wish. [i]Unless[/i] you make the wish general, in which case they would have had to wish everybody killed by Buu back to life. This would include Babi-Dee and Dabura, who could just recreate a whole different and possibly more powerful buu now that the first one is gone.[/color]

actually you could just wish back debora and babi-dee with every one else and not really worry because you are now powerful enough to take just about anyone with ease. i think not only were they trying to just save the trouble and get the good ones, but also planned on the defusion just to get back to normal. i dont think they knew that the end product would some how create a new unseen boo.
kinda like cell in that once the charector gained all the power and lost it, no matter what the end product (unless completely killed) was stronger than the one before. just like saiyans.
but, i also think that gokou really didnt make any real mistake except letting dr. gero live.
then again no mistake in the series can really be called a mistake because the misfortunes always led to a way to over come.
only one mistake is really sucky, yamcha letting the green monster kill him by turning his back on a half beaten green guy and got caught slippin. if yamcha could have gone with them on the freiza stuff... that would have been cool.but no he let his guard down.
and gohan letting his power dilute his judgement with cell, just like vegeta. or trunks not just acting on the chance and totally wipping out cell with the little skermish they had just before cell got 18. those were mistakes too. but gokou didnt really make many.

well in episode 278,Goku and Vegeta should have fused again,when Great Kai gave them the potaras but Goku instead of wearing it,he destroyed it,thus they cannot fuse.they could have easily defeated Kid Buu by becoming Vegetto.

dennis, get your facts straight. Vegeta destroyed HIS earring, so that he never had to fuse with Kakarot again. Not that he could. Once a person fuses with the earrings, it's final. But, as we find out, being trapped in a magical being makes the fusion affect wear off. But the main point is, once someone fuses with the earrings, and somehow defuses, they can never use the earrings again.

Now, as for the "mistake", everything works out just fine, with making Vegeta and Kakarot defuse and all. The fact of the matter is, if that would not have happened, who knows what could have perspirered later in the DB series.

Also..."Goku was in his Vegetto form"

There are two main errors there.

1) Vegeta is the dominate person in Vegetto.

2) Vegetto is not a 'form', he is a completely DIFERENT SAIYA-JIN! He is not Vegeta, he is not Kakarot, he is VEGETTO. I'm tired of idiots making the same mistake of thinking that Vegetto is a form, or a transformation of some kind. Vegetto is completely different person then Vegeta and Kakarot. He makes his own decisions, he moves his body at his own command. Vegeta and Kakarot's thoughts are just subliminal.

i think they would have because if gokou was able to do it on his own (not mentioning the thousands who contribute) then he would only be able to do better with the added power of vegeta. but im suprised this hasnt been closed cause it is kinda redundant.

Guest Chris
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo][i]Unless[/i] you make the wish general, in which case they would have had to wish everybody killed by Buu back to life. This would include Babi-Dee and Dabura, who could just recreate a whole different and possibly more powerful buu now that the first one is gone.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
piccolo killed babi-dee, not buu. so babi-dee would not be wished back, and dabura could easily be defeated by any of the saiyans. i don't know why i'm posting this, it realy doesn't make a diffrence. the point is in the end everything turned out fine.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B]
piccolo killed babi-dee, not buu. so babi-dee would not be wished back, and dabura could easily be defeated by any of the saiyans. i don't know why i'm posting this, it realy doesn't make a diffrence. the point is in the end everything turned out fine. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, Buu did kill Babidi. Piccolo sliced him in half, Buu healed him, then Buu crushed his head following his fight with SSJ3 Goku.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]I don't think they would of destroyed buu if the fused again with tha earings kid buu was real strong and they might be able to beat his *** in the other buu form but i dont think it would be that easy to beat kid buu!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, Vegetto was stronger than Kid Buu... But Ubuu was the strongest of the Buu forms, and yet Vegetto was stronger than he. Wonder where I got this? From theOtaku.com a few months ago.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]i think they would have because if gokou was able to do it on his own (not mentioning the thousands who contribute) then he would only be able to do better with the added power of vegeta. but im suprised this hasnt been closed cause it is kinda redundant. [/B][/QUOTE]

Listen closely. Vegetto is a completely different person than Vegeta and Kakarot. Plus, if you wanted to say one of them was or had more control as Vegetto, it would be V e g e t a. Get that through your skull.

• 3 weeks later...
to Majin Goku:fyi,Goku and Vegeta were offered by Great Kai the earrings a second time(this is after Buu destroyed the Earth).now
before you make a comment and say those harsh words on me why dont you watch episode 278 of Dragonball Z and somehow it
might enlighten you.