Guest zelda_addict_4e Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 I was looking into buying OOA and OOS but I'm not sure which to get first. Is there a certain one I should buy first, or does it really matter?Thanx:wigout:
Desbreko Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 [color=indigo]Well, it really depends on your taste... Oracle of Ages has more puzzles, while Oracle of Seasons has more fighting... It doesn't matter which you play first, though. Both are great games, so it really just depends on whether you want more puzzles first or more fighting first.[/color]
bignatedawg Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 I bought both games at the same time and started with Oracle of Seasons, no real reason why, I guess I liked the color beter.
Barra Maral Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 i bought both of them at the same time also but i started on ages i like the puzzles.
Char! Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 [color=teal][size=1]Well I'm borrowing OoS, so I really have no basis for comparison. I think Seasons rocks, but I'd like to try Ages too...[/color][/size]
Desbreko Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 [color=indigo]Okay, the question has already been answered... It doesn't really matter what order you play the games... Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts