Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My digimon come and go. They are still mine but they go aroun and do suff, but never too far.Well my digivice is kinda like a d-power but it changed slowly. And my dreams are kinda freaky too.I'll see things and hear things and feel things its almost like my other self..but it is so cool.

But with all thir past experiance you think they can handle being in the condition they are in c_L? If something bad did happen they are gonna make it back alive.Or at leats have someone save them.
Posted
I hope they'll be ok but im really worried about Hawkmon, Calumon, and Impmon. the rest of them can take care of themselves....Impmon and Calumon and Hawkmon are probably going to forget how to live without me
Posted
I hope they will be alright..that shadow keeps apearing and itz creeping me out....i think that there is an evil mob of blood thirsty digimon coming after me!!

yah right..i never get any fun..(if you call that fun)

I think Labramon is trying to contact me because i keep hearing her voice in my head...i think we are going to physic digivolve again...Labramon get ready to go to champion level!
Posted
What tell me about him..i mean what is he???and guess what A pegasusmon came and told me that he knows where my digimon are, but i need ona long journey, i'll keep you guys informed!
Posted
sorry to double post but im in a parc or thats what it looks like! I just searched the whole town and Pegasusmon is taking me to this "portal" that will lead me to, I think the Digital World....i'll have to wait and find out!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
he is nightmaremon, mega level. he is hungry, and he feeds on data. he wants to destroy your digimon, so he can be the strongest. he can also posess digimon. the pegasmon might be possesed.


__________________
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Sorry about the double post but here is my digimon gang (minus the ones I created)

[img]http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/digidex/pictures/worm.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.theotaku.com/digimon/digidex/pictures/monodra.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.lelola.net/digimon/03/t8.jpg[/img]

I couldn't find a pic of Lopmon! Oh well..
Posted
Oddly enough my digimon are missing now Gargomon, gallantmon,Ultridramon,renamon,koromon are mising Gabumon and sonic (who i now call Sonicmon Champion level) saw a shadow now my d-arc is missing well off to get a d-tector (or whatever the S4 digivice is) untill i get the shadow kick him his butt take back my d-arc and get my digimon back *marches to the store with Sonic and Gabumon and Jedimon who is following behind slowly*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...