spike speigel Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 Has anyone here heard the band Something Corporate? They're a punk rock band that kicks***. If you've heard them, please tell me. I'm in desperate need to talk to somone about. No one I know except my 16-year-old brother knows about them.
Fall Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 Well, I've seen this CD that I think has "Something Corporate" on it.....though I can't be sure. And I can't say I have heard of a song by them either....can you name a song that they've released?
Mist Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 Well, than that post was pointless, now wasn't it, Kainashi? I giove you full permission to tell me I'm right. J/K! Anyway, I've heard one of their songs, and it was okay, but I can't remember it's name, though.
spike speigel Posted June 25, 2002 Author Posted June 25, 2002 a few of their songs are "Woke up in a car", "I kissed a drunk girl", and "Punk rock princess". They have a lot more, though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now