Wild Freedom Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I miss her I wish she was never on that plane. We love you gurl and you shall be missed.:(
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 its sad that she died, but life goes on and you will have to learn to deal with it....
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 we all have to deal with it no matter what
Jeff Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 it's almost 4 years since princess diana died. i still haven't got over that...and i'm emotionally depressed because of missing intern chandra levy.
Matt.D Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [color=coral] It doesn't bother me much...I never really like'd her anyway.......and like Safer said, Life goes on, we gotta get over it.....Thatz what u guys should do...[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 im already over it so lets move on to the next chapter in our lives
Little Gohan Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 world is becomming a stranger place everyday just deal with it and move on you can't bring her back
Pretty Sammy Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I know, I miss her too! It's so sad that she had to die like that :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now