OtakuBoards

Zoids Action Figures

eleanor

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well in my area, I've been able to find the shadow fox and all the conversion units! So yes they are out just might be hard to find them in the area you live in. Hope this helps! ;)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well, I pretty much bought them at the local Chinatown in NYC, so I doubt you will be able to find a shop like that in your area! But I have also seen them in the Toys R US around here too! Hmmm....:confused: ?

Guest GriffXL
over here i saw the liger at a wal-mart along with the hover carrier (the one torros uses i forgot the name) the shadow fox and alot others oh and the reinos i think.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Hmm since we're on the topic of Zoid figures, I currently made the purchase of the liger zero and all three conversion units! I was a bit amazed at how well detailed the conversion parts and the liger were! Also I highly recommmend the shadow fox its a pretty amazing figure with much more detailed put into it compared to the liger zero! Now all I need to get for the blitz team is the Gun Sniper, and the Rheinos (not sure but I think that is the correct spelling) ;)