Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've only started collecting the figures, but are the Liger units (Jager, Panzer etc.) in America yet? I've only seen them on websites but not in stores. Oh yeah, the Shadow Fox too.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well in my area, I've been able to find the shadow fox and all the conversion units! So yes they are out just might be hard to find them in the area you live in. Hope this helps! ;)
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well, I pretty much bought them at the local Chinatown in NYC, so I doubt you will be able to find a shop like that in your area! But I have also seen them in the Toys R US around here too! Hmmm....:confused: ?
Posted
*sits and watches sister feed the action figure to the neighbors' dog*
uh... I'm not too much of a zoids fan, but two of my friends' brother and sister have this whole shelf of them.
Guest GriffXL
Posted
over here i saw the liger at a wal-mart along with the hover carrier (the one torros uses i forgot the name) the shadow fox and alot others oh and the reinos i think.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Hmm since we're on the topic of Zoid figures, I currently made the purchase of the liger zero and all three conversion units! I was a bit amazed at how well detailed the conversion parts and the liger were! Also I highly recommmend the shadow fox its a pretty amazing figure with much more detailed put into it compared to the liger zero! Now all I need to get for the blitz team is the Gun Sniper, and the Rheinos (not sure but I think that is the correct spelling) ;)
Posted
Yeah, thats why I want Shadow Fox and the three conversion parts so bad. Hm, Wal-Mart? Yeah I guess. Hehe, I didn't even know Zoid figures were in America until my friends forced me to go into KB Toys with her...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...