SSJ Gotenks ok Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 Whats her name i forgot and is she master roshi's sister because i was watching a dbz episode and i heard her say i will till my brother roshi it was in spanish so they may had made a mistake.:D
Kinetic Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 [color=royalblue] Here name is Baba (at least in the dubs), but I don't know if she's Roshi's sister....I don't think so, but I could be wrong. [/color]
Twinzam v Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 She and Roshi don't look anything alike so i don't think she's roshi's sister either
Guest Chris Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 she IS his sister. her name is baba in the dubs.
LittleFluteSan Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 Ya, I concur... they've made mention to Roshi being Baba's sister a few times that I can recall...
PiroMunkie Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 [color=indigo]Yes yes, as it has been said her dub name is Baba, I believe her actual name is Uranai Baba. And from Muten Roshi calling her "sis" in last nights epsiode on the midnight run, one could only assume they are related. Everything has been said, and just the overall quality of this topic is pretty low. So this is now closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts