PiroMunkie Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [SIZE=1]I had a g/f once, we broke up three months later because we hadnt done anything together at all (prolly because Im poor and just too d*mn lazy!).. so I'm kinda picky with girls now, they have to have the same basic interests as me or else I just ignore them..I'm not really looking for anyone right now.. but thats just me....... Dont take being dumped too hard. If she said "lets just be friends" she was actually saying "I dont want to see your gawd d*mn face again" trust me I know..[/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i] [B]Anyways I am not a well-liked person....:p [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I'm gonna choose [i]not[/i] to believe that... though I'm not that well like by people either, so I'm not really one to talk:cross:[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i] [B]Waaaaay too much info, Vegipants. [/B][/QUOTE] hahahaha ... Vegipants?.... how many names you got for me?
KAMAKAZI Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 hmmm...well all I can say is: Been there, done that, got the T-shirt... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i] [B]hmmm...well all I can say is: Been there, done that, got the T-shirt... [i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] you left something out: knock her up (J/K) :D :D :) :) :D :D
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Must suck to be dummbed by your girlfriend. Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 of course it does it disgraces the look of guys never get dumped.....i mean dummbed.............by a girl
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now