OtakuBoards

My g/f dummbed me

Trunks02

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]:( ::cries:: [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm...if she called you dumb what are u complaining about...you did spell dump wrong...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=blue]At least u even had a g/f.......:( :( :( I never did.....:( :( :( :( :( [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I've never had one either, cause of the fact that most of the girls jus use the guys for money, and then move on to the next guy after the guy they were with ran outta money!

Jus' be like : "Bleh! Suck a d*** beeeeooootch!" Then go get stoned off your a** then run about the streets naked throwing open tuna cans at people you don't like. j/k Don't heed my advice. If you do then you are dump... I mean dumb... Yeah... Well anyways don't look at it as the end. The end of this is only the beginning of something else. There will be somebody better come along I promise ya.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

I've never had one either, cause of the fact that most of the girls jus use the guys for money, and then move on to the next guy after the guy they were with ran outta money! [/B][/QUOTE]

hehehehe.... thats partially true... some girls don't... guys don't do that though... i had a girlfriend that used me for money... and sex heh, but thats not the point.... but I've never had a boyfriend that used me like that..... for money that is..... hahah ok I better stop talking now....