Kei Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 This movie looks pretty cool. Well, to me anyway because it has gigantic fire-breathing dragons. It might actually have a decent storyline. What do you guys think?
Guest Matt Posted June 19, 2002 Posted June 19, 2002 [color=red][b]It doesn't look all that apealing to me. I think the plot is dumb. Fire breathing dragons suddenly come and take over the earth, and we couldn't stop them in the beginning. Well, there was only one to start with. So I think that if we had launched a couple F-16s at it, *boom* *boom* dead dragon. The movie just seems dumb to me. But that's my opinion.[/b][/color]
Darkmoon Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 I've only seen the add in famous players, I didn't read the story line or anything, but it looks cool. I might like to see it.
PiroMunkie Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=indigo]It looks good for the action. I've only seen commercials, not really sure of any actual plot or anything. It looks interesting enough[/color]
Ryo Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 It looks pretty nice. I might go see it. Like PiroMunkie said it has lots of great action.
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 I dont even feel like watching it seems kinda weak ill probaby rent it when it comes out on dvd!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now