OtakuBoards

American Idol

Queen Asuka

[color=crimson][size=1]Has anyone watched this show since it started coming on? Basically, it's another reality TV show, but what it is, is all these people from around American auditioned to be singers and stuff. They had judges that told them if they were horrible or if they were good. They ended up with 30 finalists. Then they show them 10 at a time, and you can call at the end of the show and vote for your favorite. It's sort of interesting to watch, but the funniest part is the judge, Simon. He's a JERK. He is VERY rude and he will tell you what he thinks flat out. I'd never have the guts to get up in front of him.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]I only watched it because it's funny to see that Simon guy cutting them down so bad. But yeah, I recommend it if you want to see a bunch of Pop-wannabes get cut down to the floor so that they only feel 3 inches tall. It's hilarious.[/color][/size]

Guest Imsirion
I've been watching that show, its kinda cool, and funny.

Simon: Do you take singing lessons?
Girl: Yes
Simon: Do you have a lawyer?
Girl:No.......
Simon: Then get a lawyer and sue the person who gave you singing lessons!

Other quotes by Simon:

"THAT, was horrid"
"You were extrodinary,... extrodinarly BAD..."

You get the picture:D

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, LOL, I like the one about the singing lessons/lawyer thing. Everyone that watches that show quotes that one.

It comes on Fox, and it'll be on tonight, actually. It comes on Tuesday nights. You should watch it and FEEL Simon's wrath, LOL.[/color][/size]

Guest Imsirion
He can be cruel, but if your good ,he'll make sure you know your good. But man some people REALLY suck, uhghh.... The sad thing is some people really thought they were good:twitch:

Guest Fly-T
Although, i dont agree with all the desicion for 3rd chair it was good competition
Simon although cruel at times is cool with his put downs though

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fly-T [/i]
[B]Although, i dont agree with all the desicion for 3rd chair it was good competition
Simon although cruel at times is cool with his put downs though [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't agree with the decision for the 2nd chair. Ryan just wasn't that good. And as for the 3rd chair, I like Jim.

[color=crimson][size=1]I didn't see the episode last night where they picked the ones who would move on. Did the girl with dark hair and big socks make it? I really liked her. She was a good singer. And I liked the first girl, too. Some of those people suck so seriously...I can't believe they actually tried to sing. Reminds me of someone I know...but ANYWHO...[/color][/size]

[color=red][b]I personaly hate all reality TV. It just doesn't seem real. Something is rigged. I can tell it.[/b][/color]

[color=crimson][size=1]Reality TV is just a fad and it's passing very quickly. They are definately running out of ideas and I don't seriously think there are that many people watching "Survivor" anymore. Although I think MTV has been doing reality TV for years with The Real World and Road Rules, and then here comes along all the other crap. I personally like Who Wants to be a Millionaire, though, but I think it's more of a gameshow, like Jeopardy. And I love Jeopardy. :D[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]I've been watching that show, its kinda cool, and funny.

Simon: Do you take singing lessons?
Girl: Yes
Simon: Do you have a lawyer?
Girl:No.......
Simon: Then get a lawyer and sue the person who gave you singing lessons!

Other quotes by Simon:

"THAT, was horrid"
"You were extrodinary,... extrodinarly BAD..."

You get the picture:D [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, I remember that, it was extremly funny. Remember that one girl, (I can't think of her name) that claimed she wasn't trying to sing all the right notes, and she couldn't believe that she didn't get picked, when she sucked tremendously? Now, that is comedy!

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CrimsonDragon [/i]
[B]
Yes, I remember that, it was extremly funny. Remember that one girl, (I can't think of her name) that claimed she wasn't trying to sing all the right notes, and she couldn't believe that she didn't get picked, when she sucked tremendously? Now, that is comedy! [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh Rose, I couldn't stand her. Remember tthe lady who tried to sing opra style. :nervous: ...scary....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]

Oh Rose, I couldn't stand her. Remember tthe lady who tried to sing opra style. :nervous: ...scary.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, that was very, very funny. But at the same time, very, very scary. *shudder* The thought of it just makes me want to cry. :(