Mist Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Be thankful for whatever prasie you receive from him, EFK. Any praise from Harlequin is good praise indeed...[/color][/size]
Phantom Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 Whoa he said my posts where good.. .maybe i was wrong about myself after all! buahaha! :evil: :shifty: :evil:
Shinkoru Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [COLOR=blue] WOW. John, I never knew you wrote so good. I give you my condrads :) 2 thumbs up! *claps* I love it. Matter of fact im saveing it :) heehh Love ya! :)[/COLOR]
Talon Posted July 11, 2002 Author Posted July 11, 2002 *head spins* And I thought I was getting LOW praise! Thanx everybody, and please let me try to write ANOTHER one later.
Mist Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [color=red][size=1][b] Let[/b] you write another? Ha, we're [b]making[/b] you write another! You make it sound like you had a [i]choice...[/i] :D [/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now