Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fallen Knight, Rising Love (post back if you like it. it's not that good, really.)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][size=1] Be thankful for whatever prasie you receive from him, EFK. Any praise from Harlequin is good praise indeed...[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=blue] WOW. John, I never knew you wrote so good. I give you my condrads :) 2 thumbs up! *claps* I love it. Matter of fact im saveing it :) heehh Love ya! :)[/COLOR]
Posted
*head spins* And I thought I was getting LOW praise! Thanx everybody, and please let me try to write ANOTHER one later.
Posted
[color=red][size=1][b] Let[/b] you write another? Ha, we're [b]making[/b] you write another! You make it sound like you had a [i]choice...[/i] :D [/color][/size]
Guest nttblcyss
Posted
it's very nice, it really is!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...