Boo Posted June 25, 2002 Posted June 25, 2002 Everytime I think of it, The hatre in my heart. the hatre for a other kid. I've been to hard. He didn't understand why His name was Tim he maded me cry And I will never forgive him, Now he is dead, It was my only friend you drived over my cat. Now This is the end. Wat the heck I didn't even liked crack (the cat)
Jolly Rogue Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 Funny, I know one too! Roses are red Dobbel is blue Ingrid is fat Thats so true Mrs. van der veeelde!
Empathy Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 *grins* I'd take that as a compliment aswell...I see you're a poet....its really good...^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now