OtakuBoards

Movie12:The super fusion

SSJ Gotenks ok

I just watched this movie and it was cool.I noticed that it iz not in tha same time line as in the series because goten and trunks know how to fuse and goku iz in heaven in tha tournament against pickon. but anyways does tha fat thing janneba still have the same name when he turns to tha other form or is he just another person and why was vegita dead????:D

Guest Blackhawk
I don't think you can actully put the movies in a timeline with the series. Look at cooler, we all goku didn't arrive back on earth until freezia shows up during the trunks saga. We also know he knew at that point how to change into SSJ. In cooler he was on earth and still didn't quite have his SSJ powers undercontrol (unless ya'll got something differnt out of it) It seemed to me he still had to be desperate and seeing the dead bird did that for him. Anyways to answer your question I don't know!:D I'd think he still has the same name seeing as it's just a transformation.

I do believe it's name is still Jeneba...I bought some cards, and they said it's was was Hildgan...I dont believe that since there is a giant creature known as Hildegarn...Anyways, I think it is still Jeneba.

I think that Vegeta is dead because of his "Ultra Final Attack" that he preformed against Buu...But, who knows, There are just too many holes in the show...

The character playing the bad guy in Movie 12 is named Janemba... the big fat yellow guy is Janemba and the Red skinny devilish looking fellow is also Janemba, they are just different forms... the Red guy is a more concentrated form of evil, where as the fat yellow guy was a burst of evil which only seemed to like to have fun.

The character Hildegarn is seen in Movie 13...

The movies do not occur on the same line as the series... when movie 12 was released, it was after the series had progressed pass the Majin Buu saga. In fact I think it was released right after it ended, if not after the series ended. Gokou being in heaven at the time just happen to be a plot coincidence... they needed him to be dead so that he could corrospond well with the plot.

i think the movie came right after buu. i also know the movie is called the rebirth of fusion. all the rest of the board members will help with the rest. gogeta rules. gotenks is awesome and janenba is the best villian ever.

Hm....it's not that DBZ has holes it's that it's a movie, it's not meant to fit in a specific place during the series really. Vegeta has to be dead from his self-destruction because he doesn't die at any other time, and Goku and Pikkhaun are fighting in the tournament is just cause....well it's a tournament, heh just a movie thing, not the same one from before the Buu saga. Janemba was cool, but the yellow form was like a fat pokemon of sort, all he could say was his name, and the red form didn't say anything at all =\, I prefer movie #9 w/ Bojack because of the awesome fighting.

Movie 12 was sorta cool i have 2 admit, however, my fav. movie would HAVE 2 be Movie 13. It's SOO cool!
It's got everything: a good plot, action, and comedy. Some of the other movies were let downs though like movie 11. It was just the same story retold again!
Movie 09 was cool though, that is probably my second fav. movie:)
Oh yeah, I've got all of the episodes of Dragonball/Z/GT in 3 languages, the movies and the specials 2:p

Ok, that's enough showing off on my part:D
Cya SC

I haven't even seen movie 12 -_-0

Where did you guys get yours??

I've checked Sun Coast and Sam Goodies and endless other places but I still can't find many of the dbz movies.

So come on help me out.

I think I'm having a dbz crisis

^_^

You can't find this movie in the us because it hasn't been realesed to the us yet. Simple as that, they probably went on ebay (or something) and ordered fansubs. Or they illegaly (witch means that it is a No-No) downloaded them. As for this movie, I have not seen it yet, it is one of the only movies I haven't seen, I will soon be getting though! *runs to post some more*

[B]Movie 12 was really good, although I didn't like it as much as I liked 13.

Like Transtic said, Hildegarn is in movie 13, and Janemba is both the big yellow guy and the thinnner red guy.

I think Janemba transformed from the big to small because Gokou was beating him up instead of playing, so Janemba decided to get serious.[/B]